Reception & Administrative Assistant at a Mayfair trading house / £35k
This international trading house based in Mayfair is looking for an exceptional front of house/team assistant to join their team of 3 assistants. This role requires 2-4 years of experience on reception/front of house or as an assistant to a busy team in a corporate environment. Experience of 5 star service and food and beverage is also very beneficial. This team of 3 takes care of the main reception, food and beverage (F&B) and fine dining support, as well as general office management duties. It is a busy role and incredibly varied, based in stunning offices amongst a delightful team and for a market leading international firm. The key responsibilities are as follows:
Conferencing/Food & Beverage
- Serving tea/coffee, breakfast, lunches, & dinners
- Liaising with PAs/chefs/butlers/sommeliers/cleaners in preparation for Fine Dining events
- Liaising with Sommeliers / Butlers / Team to choose the appropriate wine/champagne from the wine cellar
- Handling food & beverage inventories and stock control
- Maintenance of kitchen, meeting rooms, and employee floor
- Assistance in the organisation of High Profile events in London
- Take charge of welcoming & accompanying visitors to meeting rooms
- Coordination/booking of meeting rooms
- Coordination of special requests for visitors (General Concierge tasks)
- Organising hotel arrangements/flights/taxis/trains for visitors
- Recording and handling of petty cash
- Booking of internal / external restaurants / meetings / lunches
- Managing all incoming and outgoing calls, faxes, and couriers
- Printing, filing documents
- Responsible for maintaining meeting rooms in a clean and tidy state
Office Management and administration
- Providing security access badges to visitors and new starters
- Visas and passports renewal
- Stocking of drinks fridges with milk and soft drinks as well as cleaning/maintaining coffee machines
- Order stationary, maintaining stocks of paper/printer toners, and food and beverage supplies as needed
- General secretarial duties for senior members of staff including printing/binding of confidential reports for meetings
- Awareness of aspects of Health and Safety in the office environment
- Point of contact with cleaning team
- Processing invoices
The right person will have a can-do attitude, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and be confident detailing with people of all levels of seniority. There is scope to take on more should someone want to. This role is office based 5 days a week. The team work on a rota basis with each shift being 8 hours (8am -5pm, 8.30am – 5.30pm, 9am – 6pm).
If you would like to apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com quoting the job title.
Office & Team Assistant at Asset Management Firm / Victoria / £30k
Our client is based in lovely open planned offices in Victoria and they are looking for a proactive and switched on candidate with at least 1 years + front of house or admin experience to join their team as the Office & Team Assistant. The company is around 50ppl strong and there is a really friendly, young and international team culture. In this role you will be the only admin person within the company, so you will be helping with everything from office management and team events, to filing, running errands and meeting and greeting clients. They really want someone who will take ownership of this role and work proactively to get things done and for instance, stay on top of supply stock, be quick to solve office maintenance issues, be professional with guests and always willing to help out. There is scope for this person to take on more once they have proved their skills and value. While it’s a very welcoming team, you will be dealing directly with the CEO and he does have high standards and can be direct so someone who has good communication skills and is confident would work well.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Meeting, greeting and guest management including the provision of refreshments as required, ensuring meeting rooms are spotless and presentable
- Transferring incoming calls to the appropriate departments and dealing with phone enquiries
- Office supply & stationery management
- Organising team events, drinks and annual ski trip
- Dealing with deliveries
- Assisting the leadership team with office duties such as preparing presentations packs, printing, binding, laminating and ad hoc tasks
- Organising and co-ordinating travel schedules
- Assuming responsibility for all mail items, arranging couriers as required
- Mark-up, formatting and translating legal documents
- Filing Maintaining IT log for company laptops
- New joiners provisioning
- Liaising with other parties i.e. plumbers, electrician, Nespresso engineer, cleaners, building security/reception/other engineers, ICT team for wider issues such as printers
This is a great role for someone looking for that step up from a FOH or admin role. Good MS Office skills are key, as is good presentation and communication skills. The role is office based 5 days a week and hours at 8.30am – 5.30pm.
If you would like to apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.
Global Head of Administration and Facilities / Canary Wharf / £90-100k
Our client is a rapidly growing and evolving energy company and they are looking for an experienced and pragmatic individual to manage the administration, facilities and office functions across their UK and African offices. It is a new role so the chance for someone to put their own stamp on it and really play a pivotal role in centralising corporate structures (processes, policies and procedures) across the various offices to ensure the business is running seamlessly and as efficiently as possible. As a result, while lots can be done virtually, some international travel will be required. There is an admin team that this person will be responsible for managing and helping to develop in terms of performance so excellent communication skills is key. They are a dynamic team and would like someone who is able to suggest new ideas and add value within their area of expertise. The scope to grow and develop is huge for the right person and it really needs someone who is willing to dive in and support the business at this exciting time of transformation and who is prepared to go above and beyond. Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Oversee day-to-day operations in the Facilities function across all regions in the company
- Plan and coordinate facilities/ infrastructure requirements and implementation of facility management projects
- Ensure that the Administration function is fit for purpose and best-in-class and bring innovative thinking to ensure efficient processes are in place to support the business requirements
- Develop related organisational policies and procedures
- Propose and implement group wide Administration & Facilities standards
- Negotiate contracts and agreements with vendors
- Own and manage all third-party relationships associated with the Administration and Facilities functions
- Propose and manage approved budgets in the Admin and Facilities functions
- Coordinate procurement, manage spend in area of control and ensure optimal availability of consumables
- Manage and provide work direction to direct reports
- Collaborate effectively with teams across the business to optimize processes and efficiencies in the functions under their control
- Complete special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements
- Responsible for coaching, mentoring and developing career paths for direct reports
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as either a head of administration/facilities or operations and have worked globally with exposure to implementing new offices procedures and processes (ideally across multiple offices). Exposure to working with businesses or internal international offices across central and eastern Africa is preferred. A degree is desired, as is a proactive and hard working attitude. This role is based 5 days a week in their lovely Canary Wharf offices.
If you would like to apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com quoting the job title.
PA to founder of start-up Search Firm / Holborn / £35-40k
This is a super opportunity for a hungry and hard-working Team Assistant / PA who is looking for the next step up. Our client is an experienced finance Head-Hunter who set up his own firm last year and works across briefs in both London and NY. They are a currently a small and successful team of 4ppl in London but looking to grow rapidly in the coming months. The role is supporting the founder with general PA duties such as diary & travel management, interview schedule management and client liaison while also taking on office management and operational tasks. He wants to focus on the clients and business development, and for his PA to help take over the administration tasks in order for him to do so. He sees this person’s role as pivotal to his and the company’s success moving forward and as a result will reward this person accordingly. Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Diary and travel management for the Founder Scheduling meetings, calls, and general upkeep of clients and staff
- Ensuring the smooth running and organisation of the office to keep productivity up, in the event of the Founder’s absence
- Being the point of contact with the digital marketing agency and helping collate content and assist with marketing projects
- Invoice management and liaising with the bookkeeper and accountants
- Supporting the Founder by providing initial recruitment and screening procedures for potential internal hires
- Ad hoc organisation in terms of business trips, company events and social team-building activities
- General HR administrative duties – leave schedules, holidays, timekeeping for the team
- Creating internal competitions, targets, reward ideas, etc.
- Producing reports on the analytics of the firm – company statistics/records
- Managing the company’s social media and actively engaging with the various platforms the company uses
- Ensuring the payroll & commission management is undertaken accurately with all relevant information being provided with the bookkeeper.
The role would suit someone with strong verbal and written communications skills, who is articulate, a self starter, has a can do proactive attitude and isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and muck in. The right candidate will have at least 2 years + experience as a Team Assistant or PA and be tech savvy. Experience in financial services or recruitment is a bonus but not essential. It is a really exciting time to join the business and they are a young and passionate team and there is huge scope for this person to grow over time. The offices are based in Holborn and the preference is for this position to be office based. However once someone is settled in the role there may be flex for them to work 1 day from home.
Team Assistant – amazing first job! / West End / £35k
This incredibly successful, forward thinking and dynamic asset management firm is looking for a team assistant to join the team. They are based in gorgeous offices in Mayfair with a lovely lounge area with a ping pong table, computer games and snooker table. You will work alongside the London Office Manager who will be a fabulous mentor and wants to find someone who is keen to learn and grow. Alongside the key responsibilities listed below there will be the opportunity to get involved in lots of other projects and the office manager is keen to develop the individual skills this person brings to the table. Projects could include helping with the onboarding of new staff, graduate recruitment, employee engagement or simply organising company social events.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Coordinating team meetings & calls; helping to prepare & share agendas ahead of time
- Coordinating business trips, including assisting with required approvals and employee hotel & flight bookings
- Coordinating recruitment activities, such as scheduling interviews
- Supporting the office manager with office social engagements and driving some of these events
- Sourcing & handling good quality & punctual office catering vendors
- Providing support with expense reporting and submissions
- Collaborating with the Office Manager and the London team to instil process cohesiveness/improvements
The successful candidate will have a can-do, positive attitude with a high level of attention and accuracy, superb organization skills, and the ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines. Whilst there will lots to learn, the Office Manager is willing to teach someone who has the energy and drive she is looking for. Plus there is a wide network of support staff across the firm who help each other. The team are incredibly sociable and the firm has a very flat structure. For the right person this will offer a fantastic opportunity to be part of a world leading team. The business is growing rapidly and so it is a very exciting time to join and the scope to progress and learn is huge.
PA/Operations role at Educational Consultancy / Fulham / £30k
Our client is an educational consultancy that provides tutoring and consultancy services to UHNW families both in the UK and internationally and they are looking for a new PA to join their small, friendly and passionate team. The role requires someone with excellent verbal and written communications skills, who will be comfortable liaising with HNWIs and their staff as well as nurturing relationships with teachers and tutors, and of course who can engage well with children! You will play an integral part in the business, helping with everything from scheduling appointments between teachers and clients to office management to database management. You will be working alongside a senior EA and supporting her. Duties will include but not be limited too:
- Liaising with UHNW clients and scheduling appointments and lessons
- Managing CRM system and approving lesson reports and flagging up issues
- Helping prepare information and packs for exams
- Nurturing relationships with teachers and onboarding new teachers
- Sending out contracts/registration forms
- Tracking staff holidays
- Mail Merge tasks (teacher recruitment)
- Office management: managing supplies, filing, couriers and all enquires
- Managing a high volume of emails from teachers and clients
They are based in great offices in Chelsea, with access to a gym, trendy food trucks and a social hub of other offices. They are looking for someone with at least 2 years or more admin/PA exp, who is tech savvy and ideally has used mail merge before! As a small company it’s a muck in culture and they are a very friendly bunch and they have an office dog! This is an office based role, 5 days a week. They are looking for someone to start on 30th August and are beginning the interview process ASAP.
Team EA – Global Hedge Fund / Hybrid Working / Liverpool Street / £45k
This global hedge fund with the main office in London (near Liverpool Street) requires an experienced EA to support members of the senior management team in London and New York. This role is varied and you will be part of a super friendly global admin team.
- Busy diary management
- Scheduling of meetings across various time zones
- Coordination of travel booking
- Personal PA tasks: private jets, holidays, bills etc
- Managing expenses using Concur
- Meeting & greeting guests and clients
- Preparing materials and documents
- Any ad hoc administrative tasks
- Ad hoc personal PA tasks
Skillset and Requirements: 3 years+ experience in a similar role
Whilst this is a friendly and welcoming place it must be noted that it is a global hedge fund and so it is a pressurised environment and requires someone bright and quick to fit in with the team. The team have an incredibly flat structure and there is a sociable element especially amongst the admin team. This role requires a person who is confident of their own abilities, able to juggle several requests at any one time, and able to remain friendly and approachable when communicating with multiple personalities. Previous PA experience in a professional environment is required as is strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, plus a high level of confidence using software and internal platforms and ability to pick up new systems very quickly. This is a hybrid role and can be 1 day or 5 days in the office.
EA to super dynamic CEO of innovative healthcare tech firm / Central London / £45-55k
This is an incredible opportunity for an ambitious and talented EA who enjoys supporting impressive and inspiring individuals. Our client founded a tech business that is changing the face of healthcare. It is a company that is doing a huge amount of good within the world of healthcare and it’s at a stage of rapid expansion and the CEO needs someone by his side to help organise his time in order to for him to drive the company’s growth and share this wonderful technology further afield. The company still has a start up energy and feel and would suit someone who has worked in a start-up or business that is scaling and understands the fast moving nature and adaptability and forward thinking that is needed. The CEO is impressive and extremely passionate about his work, and needs someone who is equally excited in what they are doing and giving 100%. The role will require complex diary management and detailed travel itineraries across time zones (he travels a lot in the USA), but the CEO is really looking for someone who can offer more beyond this and who will be able to sit in on meetings with him, gather the key action points and help him implement them and track their progress. He doesn’t want a reactive EA, but someone who is always one step ahead, super proactive and constantly looking for ways they can make him more efficient and help ease the load. There is huge scope for someone to progress. Good academics and communications skills are paramount, as is a high energy and ability to thrive under pressure. A minimum of 4 year EA experience is required.
Reception at Hedge Fund / Mayfair / up to £40k
This global leading Hedge Fund based in the heart of Mayfair requires a talented receptionist to join their lovely front of house team. You will be based in gorgeous offices with a dynamic and welcoming team. Duties will include:
- Meet and greet all guests
- Book meetings and manage conference rooms
- Arrange couriers
- Accept deliveries of small packages
- Keep the reception area and conference rooms tidy
- Answer and forward phone calls
- Ad hoc administrative tasks
The ideal candidate will have good reception experience in a corporate environment, be proactive, have the ability to prioritize in a fast moving, high pressure, constantly changing environment, be a team player, have strong communication skills and be friendly and well presented. The hours will be from 09.00 am to 6.00pm, however flexibility is required.
Part time PA/OM for exciting new London office / Central London / hybrid working / £55k pro rata
This incredibly successful German Real Estate company is opening a central London office and requires a talented PA/Office Manager to help them open and run the office and grow the business. This will be a part time role of 20 hours per week consisting of 5 days per week from 9am – 1pm. Hybrid working is on offer with flexibility. You will be part of a small team and so a self starter with heaps of initiative is required along with someone who has experience of setting up processes and procedures. The role will be incredibly varied and will evolve as the business does with many ad hoc projects along the way. Key responsibilities will include:
- Full EA support to the CEO and Director of Real Estate Investments, including complex diary management and inbox management
- Office management duties including setting up and overseeing processes and procedures
- Organising various company and client events
- Organising meetings, including the booking of venues, travel and accommodation, to ensure effective use of Director`s time
- Being the first point of contact for the London office for clients
- Liaising with suppliers and vendors
- Ad hoc projects
This will require a talented EA/Office Manager ideally who has worked in a start up situation before and set up an office. It will require exceptional organisation skills, first class client facing skills and someone who can turn their hand to new projects as and when they arise. You must be able to handle multiple and often conflicting requests calmly and effectively, regularly reprioritising to ensure business objectives are achieved. You will be based in gorgeous offices and will work alongside a charming and inspirational CEO and Director at a very exciting time within the business. They have a very low turnover of staff due to the company culture and values and their ambition is to emulate the success in Germany in the UK market and this person would be instrumental in helping them do that. Fluent German would be helpful but not essential. Start date – early September
Temp EA to Founder of Food tech Start-up / Hammersmith / £20-24 per hour
Our client is a really successful individual in the world of tech, media and entertainment. His career and experiences within these fields have led him on to produce West End & Broadway shows which he is still doing, whilst also heading up a foodie tech start-up which he founded 4 years ago and is backed by major investment. Due to growth of the business this Founder is looking for someone to support him on a temp basis to help his business and day to day life run more smoothly. There is a very good chance that this role will go permanent for the right person. This EA will be integral to all areas of his business affairs helping to coordinate his diary, schedules and travel across both the start-up and entertainment landscapes. This person will be liaising with a huge range of people from his network, from public figures and UHNWIs to creative directors and computer programmers. It will be a varied role and requires someone who is capable of working in a fast paced, start up environment and who remains calm and unflappable under pressure. Some previous experience in start-ups or media would be beneficial however someone who has proven senior PA experience (3 years +) with a can do, confident and proactive attitude would be ideal. This role is based 5 days in their head office in Hammersmith. To start ASAP.
Patient Care Administrator required for luxury clinic / Harley Street / £24k
This high end, private, luxury clinic in the heart of Harley Street is looking for someone with excellent customer service and administration skills to be a Patient Care Administrator. The primary goal of a Patient Care Administrator is to support the Patient Care Coordinators and at the same time deliver outstanding patient care as well as providing strong administrative support. It is a great role in which you will be liaising over the phone with HNW patients regarding everything from initial inquiries through to the booking of post-operative care. The clinic provides a very personal service and they are therefore looking for someone who is friendly, empathetic, well presented, and someone who will be comfortable explaining different surgical procedures to patients (you will get training). Excellent communication skills are extremely important and the ability to interact effectively, calmly and compassionately with patients and colleagues alike. As a Patient Care Administrator you will take on a number of varying administration duties and it requires someone who can demonstrate flexibility and juggle workloads. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer facing role be a self-starter, have the ability to multi-task and set personal goals and be able to manage stressful situations in a calm and proactive manner. A good level of administrative experience using computers and a knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook is essential and the ability to prioritise workloads. It is a very rewarding role and you will be working out of beautiful offices with a really fun and energetic team.
Hours: Monday to Friday with ability to work occasional Saturdays. Shifts: typically 08:00-16:30, 08:30-17:00, 9:00-17:30 and 09:30-18:00.
Due to the fast turnaround of temp roles, we do not always advertise each booking on our website, however if you are looking for temp or contract roles please register your CV with us via our website.